Southwestern Oregon Hay Grower’s Association meeting April 19th from 12 to 2:00 pm
The Southwestern Oregon Hay Grower’s Association meeting is next Friday, April 19th from 12 to 2:00 pm. Meeting sites are the Southern OR Research and Extension Center (Library) in Central Point and the OSU Extension Service/Douglas County conference room in Roseburg. I will be in Roseburg, so will call into SOREC to connect us by Polycom.
Should we make this an open meeting to start getting more involvement from hay growers around our region, or keep it just to the board for now? Let me know so I can know whether or not to spread the word. Contact me for information on connecting any other Polycom sites.
Here is the proposed agenda. What else do we need to add to it?
SWOHGA 4-19-2013 Meeting
1. minutes of last meeting (Feb 15, 2013; attached)
2. membership drive (bring your list and see note below)
3. secretarial duties (Currently Jerry May is secretary, but Shelby is taking notes and assist with meetings)
4. document storage (Shelby agreed to keep papers, but doesn’t have them yet)
5. Hay King Contest and educational program (see last meeting notes and attachment from last meeting)
6. Harvest Festival, Sept 20-22, 2013 (see last meeting notes and http://www.attheexpo.com/SectionIndex.asp?SectionID=3)
7. OHFA meeting, May 7, 2013 (see below)
8. Old business
9. New business
10. Next meeting