New Farm Bureau member benefit
Thanks to a new agreement, Farm Bureau just announced with Caterpillar Inc., members can save up to $2,000 on new Cat® machines, including wheel loaders, skid steers, backhoes, excavators, and more.
All Farm Bureau members in Oregon are eligible. Discounts cannot be applied to past purchases. Members must provide a valid Member Verification Certificate to the Cat dealer at the time of purchase or lease quote to receive the discount.
Discount certificates may be obtained at www.fbadvantage.com/cat. Need your Farm Bureau membership number? Send a request with the name your membership is under to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm Bureau members in Oregon can receive up to $2,000 off Cat® machines, including:
– Small Wheel Loaders: $2,000
– Compact Wheel Loaders: $1,000
– Small Dozers: $1,000
– Backhoe Loaders: $500 – $1,000
– Compact Track Loaders: $500 – $1,000
– Multi Terrain Loaders: $500 – $1,000
– Skid Steer Loaders: $500 – $1,000
– Telehandlers: $500 – $1,000
– Mini Hydraulic Excavators: $250 – $500