2012 Oregon Cutting Horse Show schedule
Cutting horses are part athlete, part ballet and part poetry. I suppose there are people who don’t enjoy watching them work, but I’m inclined to want to check their pulse. Several of the shows are in Southern Oregon, just a short drive from most towns. Lew Lawless says he has installed 50 new permanent stalls to go with the existing 100 and the 100 temporary stalls already existing. There is a covered viewing area where spectators can get close to the working horses.
- Second Oregon horse tests positive for Equine Herpes Virus
- Equine herpes virus episode winding down in Oregon
- Draft Horse Pull Jackson County Harvest Fair Sept. 25
- Southern Oregon Alpaca Show and Auction Oct. 7-9
- JackonCounty Master Gardeners Show and Sale May 6, 2012